dmx overdose

Damn. Just when it looked like he was getting back on his feet, DMX suffered a health scare in his native Yonkers yesterday.

Continue reading below…

According to TMZ, the 45-year-old rapper was found unresponsive — “not breathing” and “without a pulse” — outside a Ramada Inn yesterday evening. Police responded to a call about an unconscious male and found X on the ground in the parking lot. Thankfully, the cops performed CPR and X’s pulse shortly returned.

A witness claims DMX “ingested some sort of powder” before falling unconscious, which the rapper’s team deny. They say he’s recently been suffering from bronchitis and, according to one family member, asked for his inhaler before passing out.

DMX is currently in stable condition at the hospital. Our prayers are with him and his family. Get well soon, X!

UPDATE: Swizz Beatz gives an update on DMX’s condition.

Related: G-Eazy Brings Out DMX In NYC