Tue 15 Oct 2013
According to Page Six, Future has officially been removed from Drake’s upcoming nationwide tour. Already, dates have been delayed and there have been rumors of Future getting the axe from the show. Things seemed to have hit the fan when Future stopped by Billboard Magazine and had some comments about Drake’s #NWTS album: “Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn’t grab you. They’re not possessive; they don’t make you feel the way I do,” Future told BB. The quote was removed from the story when the ATL rapper claimed he was taken out of context.
Read more after the jump…….
Sources at Page Six says Drake demanded his agents fire Future from the tour and will continue on without him. No replacements acts have been announced but Future is looking to sue Drizzy for $1.5 million in damages. Previously, the two were known to have a great working relationship after mending an initial beef over a music video beef.
“Drake came by the studio, and I always tell my engineer, ‘Start it from the bottom’. When I said, ‘Start it from the bottom,’ he thought I was talking about a song”, Future said in a recent interview. Later on after actually making “Started From The Bottom” a real song, Future says Drake paid him back. “He bought me a bottle of Louis XIII that I never opened up. I was like, ‘Man, I don’t need a bottle, I need publishing.”
A rep for Billboard told Page Six: “We regret that miscommunication surrounding Future’s recent visit, one that seemed clear to us was on the record, may have caused any trouble for the artist.
@MikeyFresh1 def is Jhene.. she told me she was going on the tour when I saw her here in Miami last week
— Ashley Outrageous (@aoutrageous) October 15, 2013
UPDATE #2: In response to a fan’s tweet, Jhené Aiko denies she’ll be on Drake’s tour.
— Jhené Chilombo (@JheneAiko) October 15, 2013